Clue: Former Venetian magistrate
We have 1 answer for the clue Former Venetian magistrate. See the results below.
- Venetian V.I.P.
- Big cheese of Venice
- Venetian official, once
- Genoan V.I.P., once
- Former Italian leader
- Genoan official, once
- Former Venetian V.I.P.
- Venetian bigwig
- "___ Andrea Gritti" (Titian portrait)
- Old Venetian official
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 20, 2013
- Washington Post - January 09, 2013
- Washington Post - September 24, 2011
- LA Times - November 30, 2006
- New York Times - April 14, 2003
- Washington Post - January 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Former Venetian magistrate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!