Clue: Former White House inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue Former White House inits.. See the results below.
- 57-Down's predecessor
- Presidential inits.
- Presidential monogram
- 33d Pres.
- Pres. initials
- Honolulu hrs.
- Former D.C. inits.
- Potsdam Conference attendee: Abbr.
- Inits. in 1940's news
- Monogram of 40-Down's predecessor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 26, 2005
- New York Times - January 19, 2003
- New York Times - November 13, 1998
- New York Times - October 29, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Former White House inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!