Clue: Founder of Little America
We have 1 answer for the clue Founder of Little America. See the results below.
- Polar explorer
- Polar-izing figure?
- Longtime West Virginia senator
- Noted polar explorer
- Polar explorer Richard
- Longest-serving senator in U.S. history
- Antarctic explorer Richard
- First to fly over the North Pole
- Pole star?
- North Pole explorer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Founder of Little America that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!