Clue: Four-line rhyme scheme
We have 2 answers for the clue Four-line rhyme scheme. See the results below.
- "Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening" rhyme scheme
- Rubáiyát stanza scheme
- Rhyme scheme of the "Rubáiyát"
- Rhyme scheme of "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
- Common Tin Pan Alley song form
- Common Tin Pan Alley song form (as, e.g., "I Got Rhythm")
- Form of many Tin Pan Alley tunes
- "Rubáiyát" rhyme scheme
- Rhyme scheme in Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
- Rhyme scheme for Frost's "Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 04, 2014
- Washington Post - January 17, 2014
- LA Times - July 25, 2010
- New York Times - May 17, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Four-line rhyme scheme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!