Clue: Four-time Japanese prime minister
We have 1 answer for the clue Four-time Japanese prime minister. See the results below.
- "Am ___ blame?"
- 1994-95 name in the news
- Skater Midori
- Lance on a bench
- "Was ___ blame?"
- Trial judge Lance
- Four-time Japanese P.M.
- Simpson's criminal-case judge
- "Who am ___ say?"
- Name in 1995 news
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 23, 2013
- USA Today - August 16, 2010
- New York Times - December 22, 2005
- New York Times - October 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Four-time Japanese prime minister that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!