Clue: Four-time Oscar-winning composer
We have 1 answer for the clue Four-time Oscar-winning composer. See the results below.
- Noted peripatetic conductor
- Conductor knighted in 1996
- Winner of four Oscars for musical scores
- Conductor André
- Conductor Andr
- Maestro Andre
- Dory or Andre
- Andre who conducted the score of "Gigi"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Four-time Oscar-winning composer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!