Clue: Fraction of an inch
We have 2 answers for the clue Fraction of an inch. See the results below.
- .001 inch
- Thou squared
- Minimal measure
- Big number, slangily
- N.L. Central team, on a scoreboard
- Start of a Brewers line score
- "Cool" amount
- N.L. Central team, on scoreboards
- Thou of thous
- Prize in a popular game show, for short
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 01, 2006
- New York Times - April 27, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fraction of an inch that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!