Clue: Fragrant perennial
We have 2 answers for the clue Fragrant perennial. See the results below.
- Fragrant lily
- Flower named for a tragic figure in Greek myth
- Garden plant
- Plant with sword-shaped leaves
- Plant with colorful flower clusters
- Bulbous plant
- Moderate purple
- Mrs. Bucket in "Keeping Up Appearances"
- Fragrant flower
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - August 16, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Fragrant perennial that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!