Clue: Franklin and Jefferson, for two
We have 1 answer for the clue Franklin and Jefferson, for two. See the results below.
- Jefferson and Voltaire, for two
- Certain believers
- Many of the Founding Fathers
- Some believers
- Believers like Washington and Jefferson
- Many Founding Fathers, philosophically
- Some Founding Fathers, religiously
- Many Founding Fathers, religiously
- Believers who reject supernatural revelation
- Believers, kinda
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 07, 2000
- New York Times - November 07, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Franklin and Jefferson, for two that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!