Clue: Fraternity man
We have 1 answer for the clue Fraternity man. See the results below.
- Classicist's field
- __ fire (ancient incendiary preparation)
- Like pi
- Kind of letters hidden in 17-, 26-, 36-, 48- and 60-Across
- Rosetta Stone language
- With 65-Across, Aegean Sea feature
- ___ Orthodox
- Unintelligible speech, informally
- Kind of salad with feta
- Attic, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fraternity man that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!