Clue: Frederic who invented halftone photoengraving
We have 1 answer for the clue Frederic who invented halftone photoengraving. See the results below.
- "Concord" sonata composer
- "O For a Thousand Tongues" composer
- Noted lithographer
- "Concord Sonata" composer
- Singer Burl
- "Concord" composer
- "A Little Bitty Tear" singer, 1962
- Currier's partner
- Pulitzer winner for "Symphony No. 3"
- Currier's partner in lithography
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Frederic who invented halftone photoengraving that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!