We have 6 answers for the clue Freed. See the results below.
- Loose, as shoelaces
- Loose, as shoestrings
- Set free
- Pulled strings?
- Freed, in a way
- Dangerous shoe state
- Let loose
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 04, 2014
- USA Today - January 04, 2011
- New York Times - October 11, 2009
- New York Times - January 30, 2005
- Washington Post - April 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Freed that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!