We have 3 answers for the clue Freight. See the results below.
- It goes in the hold
- It's held in a hold
- ___ pants (multipocketed wear)
- Load of ships?
- Stevedore's concern
- Hold's holding
- Stuff in the hold
- Hold holdings
- Shipping containers, e.g.
- Hold stuff
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 23, 2016
- Washington Post - October 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 13, 2013
- Washington Post - September 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2012
- Netword - September 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 27, 2009
- New York Times - August 04, 2009
- USA Today - August 20, 2007
- USA Today - June 28, 2004
- New York Times - December 30, 2003
- New York Times - February 01, 2001
- New York Times - November 03, 1997
- New York Times - October 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Freight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!