Clue: French 101 infinitive
We have 1 answer for the clue French 101 infinitive. See the results below.
- French 101 verb
- To be, in Tours
- Raison d'___
- Basic French verb
- To be, in Bordeaux
- To be, in France
- Peut-___ (maybe, in France)
- To be, in Toulouse
- To be, in Toulon
- Peut-___ (perhaps): Fr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 10, 2013
- Washington Post - June 20, 2012
- Washington Post - December 27, 2011
- LA Times - April 23, 2010
- Washington Post - February 01, 2008
- Washington Post - September 10, 2006
- New York Sun - April 11, 2006
- Washington Post - July 22, 2005
- New York Times - April 10, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue French 101 infinitive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!