Clue: French Champagne city
We have 1 answer for the clue French Champagne city. See the results below.
- French champagne-producing city
- French cathedral city
- City where French kings were crowned
- Where Germany surrendered on May 7, 1945
- Champagne-producing city of northeast France
- Old French coronation city
- 5/7/1945 German surrender site
- Champagne-producing city
- French coronation city
- Site of Germany's surrender, May 1945
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 03, 2013
Found an answer for the clue French Champagne city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!