Clue: French city in W.W. II fighting
We have 2 answers for the clue French city in W.W. II fighting. See the results below.
- Site of the oldest church in France
- City on the Moselle
- City north of Nancy
- Capital of Lorraine
- Birthplace of poet Paul Verlaine
- French city that's a homonym for a ball team
- Moselle city
- Moselle's capital
- City near Nancy
- French cathedral city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 22, 2007
- New York Times - July 16, 1998
Found an answer for the clue French city in W.W. II fighting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!