Clue: French city known for silk
We have 1 answer for the clue French city known for silk. See the results below.
- City on the Rhône and Saône
- City northeast of St.-Étienne
- "Lolita" star Sue
- Rhone's capital
- Where the Saône and Rhône meet
- "Hell's Angels" star Ben
- French silk center
- Where the Rhone and the Saône meet
- Gastronomic capital of France
- Center of French resistance in W.W. II
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue French city known for silk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!