Clue: French connection?
We have 2 answers for the clue French connection?. See the results below.
- What X may represent
- It's sometimes stolen
- Lip service?
- Barely touch, on a pool table
- Rodin sculpture, with "The"
- Meeting of heads?
- Part of S.W.A.K.
- "Sealed With a __" (Brian Hyland hit)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2014
- New York Sun - February 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue French connection? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!