Clue: French folk song
We have 1 answer for the clue French folk song. See the results below.
- Classic children's song
- Tune for les enfants
- Famous French roundelay
- "Gentille" lark of song
- Song whose title is repeated before and after "gentille" in its first line
- 53 Down of song
- Song involving an 8-Down, in part
- Traditional song with the line "Je te plumerai"
- Song pour les enfants
- "Gentille" one of song
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 22, 2016
- New York Times - March 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue French folk song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!