Clue: French greeting
We have 3 answers for the clue French greeting. See the results below.
- "Cheers!" in Cherbourg
- French toast
- Tours toast
- "Here's to you!"
- "Cheers!" abroad
- Gallic greeting
- Port-___ cheese
- Common overseas toast
- Toast of Tours
- Port-___ (mild cheese)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 09, 2010
- New York Times - December 04, 2008
- New York Times - March 10, 2008
- New York Times - August 12, 2007
- Washington Post - August 29, 2004
- New York Times - April 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue French greeting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!