Clue: French Impressionist Claude
We have 1 answer for the clue French Impressionist Claude. See the results below.
- Impressionist Claude
- "Terrace at Le Havre," e.g.
- Rouen Cathedral depicter
- "Haystacks" painter
- "Waterlilies" painter Claude
- "Waterlilies" painter
- "Rouen Cathedral" painter
- Painter of water lilies
- "La Gare Saint-Lazare" artist
- "Nymphéas" artist
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 09, 2016
- New York Times - June 13, 2011
Found an answer for the clue French Impressionist Claude that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!