Clue: French naval base
We have 1 answer for the clue French naval base. See the results below.
- ___ Litovsk (1918 treaty site)
- City of Brittany
- French port
- Port in western France
- French seaport
- French naval station site
- Treaty of ___-Litovsk, 1918
- French naval base in heavy W.W. II fighting
- Seat of the French Naval Academy
- Brittany port
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 22, 2006
- New York Times - March 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue French naval base that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!