Clue: French or Italian bread
We have 2 answers for the clue French or Italian bread. See the results below.
- Money in the news
- Mark alternatives
- New money on the Continent
- They're making pesetas passé
- International money
- They replaced francs, marks and pesetas
- New coins
- Transnational money
- They may be spent in France
- They're found in the banks along the Seine
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue French or Italian bread that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!