Clue: French orphan of film
We have 1 answer for the clue French orphan of film. See the results below.
- Carnival girl, in the movies
- Leslie Caron role
- Caron role
- 1953 Leslie Caron role
- 1953 Mel Ferrer film
- "Hi-___, Hi-Lo" (1953 film song)
- Actress Taylor
- "___ Marlene" (1944 song)
- 1950's pinup queen ___ St. Cyr
- 1953 Leslie Caron musical role
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 27, 2008
- New York Times - September 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue French orphan of film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!