Clue: French-speaking locale
We have 1 answer for the clue French-speaking locale. See the results below.
- It achieved independence on August 17, 1960
- Libreville's land
- Cameroon neighbor
- French-speaking African nation
- Its capital is Libreville
- Country in equatorial Africa
- Equatorial African country
- Neighbor of Equatorial Guinea
- Western African nation
- Libreville is its capital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue French-speaking locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!