Clue: French weapon
We have 2 answers for the clue French weapon. See the results below.
- Baïonnette, e.g.
- Pistolet, e.g.
- Weapon for un soldat
- Weapon for Napoléon
- __ à feu: French gun
- Nice weapon
- ___ à feu: French gun
- Rapiere ou pistolet
- Sabre ou pistolet
- Soldats weapon
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 21, 2015
- New York Times - March 18, 2012
- New York Times - March 06, 2011
- New York Times - October 09, 2007
- New York Times - September 03, 2006
- New York Times - September 07, 2003
- New York Times - October 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue French weapon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!