We have 1 answer for the clue Frenchman. See the results below.
- Land on the Rubicon
- Caesarean conquest
- Conquest of Caesar's
- Site of ancient Aquitania
- Subject of Caesar's writing
- Locale of ancient Aquitaine
- France, under Caesar
- Home of ancient Aquitaine
- "All ___ is divided into three parts"
- Vandals' target
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 11, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - February 18, 2007
- New York Times - December 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Frenchman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!