Clue: Frequent speech starter
We have 1 answer for the clue Frequent speech starter. See the results below.
- Personal account
- Garrison Keillor specialty
- Speech enlivener
- Opening of many a speech
- Short story
- Part of a raconteur's repertoire
- "Not published," literally
- Speechmaker's icebreaker
- Component of a wedding toast, often
- Raconteur's recital
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Frequent speech starter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!