Clue: Friend of Friday
We have 1 answer for the clue Friend of Friday. See the results below.
- Friday companion
- 1719 literary hero
- Survivor of literature
- Literary castaway
- One who might say "T.G.I.F."?
- Fictional hero whose first words are "I was born in the Year 1632, in the City of York ..."
- Defoe castaway
- Defoe's castaway
- Friday savior
- Defoe's hero
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 30, 2010
- USA Today - August 15, 2005
- New York Times - June 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Friend of Friday that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!