Clue: Friend of Richard I, in fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Friend of Richard I, in fiction. See the results below.
- Scott novel or Sullivan opera
- Fictional friend of Isaac of York
- Rebecca rejecter
- Athelstane's romantic rival
- Sir Arthur Sullivan opera
- Novel that includes Robin Hood
- Son of Cedric the Saxon
- Sir Walter Scott masterwork
- Great Scott novel
- Scott romance
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 26, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Friend of Richard I, in fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!