Clue: Friend who founded a state
We have 1 answer for the clue Friend who founded a state. See the results below.
- Ivy League power
- Ivy League team
- Feller with Teller
- Famous Friend
- The Big Apple's ___ Station
- One of the Ivies
- Ivy League school, briefly
- Quaker William
- Football foe of Brown
- Novelist/poet Robert ___ Warren
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2003
- Washington Post - October 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Friend who founded a state that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!