Clue: Friendly femme
We have 1 answer for the clue Friendly femme. See the results below.
- She's a sweetie in Tahiti
- Parisian lady friend
- Friend en francais
- French friend
- Paris pal
- Flandre friend
- Friend, to Françoise
- Gallic girlfriend
- Chérie, e.g.
- Friend of Francois
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 21, 2006
- USA Today - March 17, 2006
- Washington Post - December 04, 2005
- LA Times - October 02, 2005
- New York Times - June 05, 2005
- Washington Post - May 12, 2004
- New York Times - June 26, 2002
- Washington Post - July 10, 2001
- Washington Post - November 04, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Friendly femme that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!