Clue: Fries or slaw
We have 1 answer for the clue Fries or slaw. See the results below.
- Not the front or back
- Support, with "with"
- A or B, on a cassette
- Pro or con
- One of six for a hexagon
- In billiards, what the English call English
- A or B, on a record
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 02, 2016
- Netword - July 28, 2013
- Washington Post - August 17, 2011
- Washington Post - September 24, 2010
- New York Times - May 27, 2008
- New York Times - November 28, 2004
- Washington Post - December 09, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Fries or slaw that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!