We have 2 answers for the clue Frisbee. See the results below.
- Magnetic ___
- It's committed to memory
- Harrow blade
- Part of the spine
- Tiddlywink, e.g.
- Poker chip, e.g.
- Common UFO shape
- UFO shape, often
- Frisbee, for example
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - March 26, 2018
- Canadiana - March 12, 2018
- Washington Post - July 18, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - September 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 03, 2011
- Washington Post - June 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 30, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 05, 2006
- Washington Post - August 18, 2005
- Washington Post - November 27, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 14, 2002
- New York Times - July 03, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Frisbee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!