We have 4 answers for the clue Frivolous. See the results below.
- Not occupied
- Like some hands
- Not in use
- Nothing doing?
- Out of action
- Not going anywhere
- Wait at the light
- Off the job
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 28, 2016
- Netword - September 14, 2012
- LA Times - August 19, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 03, 2012
- Netword - December 17, 2010
- LA Times - February 12, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 29, 2008
- New York Times - November 23, 2007
- LA Times - July 22, 2007
- Washington Post - October 30, 2006
- LA Times - January 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Frivolous that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!