Clue: Frizzy-haired girl of comics
We have 2 answers for the clue Frizzy-haired girl of comics. See the results below.
- Chipmunk-cheeked comics girl
- Capital of ancient Lorraine
- 1980's White House name
- Drew on a case
- Capital of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- Lincoln's mother, __ Hanks
- Drew in some novels
- Rosalynn's successor
- Ronald's wife and first lady
- Drew seeking a clue
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 07, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Frizzy-haired girl of comics that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!