Clue: From east of the Urals
We have 1 answer for the clue From east of the Urals. See the results below.
- Hyphenate with American
- From the East
- Kind of flu
- Like 30% of the world's landmass
- Flu variety
- Afghan or Thai
- Like most Turks
- Like some flu
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 28, 2010
- Washington Post - November 20, 2006
- New York Times - June 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue From east of the Urals that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!