Clue: From Nineveh: Abbr.
We have 2 answers for the clue From Nineveh: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Ancient language: Abbr.
- Nineveh's land: Abbr.
- Anc. Asian empire
- Nineveh was its cap
- From Nineveh (abbr.)
- Like King Sargon II: Abbr.
- Of Nineveh's home: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 06, 2014
- Washington Post - November 25, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - August 21, 2011
- New York Times - September 13, 2007
- New York Times - January 17, 2003
- New York Times - September 25, 1999
Found an answer for the clue From Nineveh: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!