Clue: From the 1930's
We have 1 answer for the clue From the 1930's. See the results below.
- Period before hostilities
- Period prior to 1941, in the U.S.
- Like the '30s, say
- Like 1930s prices
- From the '30s, say
- Arming period
- Like apartments built in the 1930's
- Like 1930s architecture, say
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 29, 2000
- New York Times - June 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue From the 1930's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!