We have 4 answers for the clue Frosts. See the results below.
- Freezes over
- Is in need of defrosting
- Gets dangerous in December
- Gets slick
- Freezes, as a road
- Gets a winter coat?
- Becomes slippery, as a road
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 28, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 17, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 28, 2012
- Washington Post - July 25, 2012
- Washington Post - May 07, 2012
- USA Today - August 09, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 18, 2010
- New York Sun - April 24, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 04, 2005
- USA Today - June 12, 2003
- New York Times - December 08, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Frosts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!