Clue: Fruit cocktail fruit
We have 2 answers for the clue Fruit cocktail fruit. See the results below.
- Liqueur flavor
- Fruit baked in wine
- Fruit basket selection
- Anjou, e.g.
- Oviform : egg :: pyriform : ___
- Nectar flavor
- Prickly ___
- Fall fruit
- Anjou or Seckel
- Fruit cooked in cream and sugar
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 29, 2014
- USA Today - November 22, 2013
- Netword - July 06, 2010
- Washington Post - December 26, 2009
- USA Today - July 18, 2008
- Washington Post - July 22, 2005
- Washington Post - March 31, 2005
- USA Today - September 26, 2003
- Washington Post - July 25, 2003
- New York Times - May 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Fruit cocktail fruit that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!