Clue: Fruit-filled dessert
We have 4 answers for the clue Fruit-filled dessert. See the results below.
- Like a Granny Smith apple
- Napoleon relative
- Causing a pucker
- Raspberry ___
- Fruity pastry
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 24, 2013
- Universal - February 17, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 28, 2010
- Washington Post - January 21, 2010
- Netword - January 10, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 05, 2005
- Netword - January 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Fruit-filled dessert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!