Clue: Funnyman Sandler
We have 1 answer for the clue Funnyman Sandler. See the results below.
- Garden dweller
- Famous rib donor
- Garden of Eden man
- See 41-Across
- "Paradise Lost" character
- First name?
- 1910 Rodin sculpture at the Met
- Economist Smith
- "As You Like It" servant
- Leading man?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 25, 2012
- New York Times - August 18, 2008
- New York Times - November 08, 2005
- New York Times - September 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Funnyman Sandler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!