Clue: Furrow former
We have 1 answer for the clue Furrow former. See the results below.
- Farm need
- A tractor pulls it
- Make rows
- Winter truck accessory
- David Mamet's "Speed-the-___"
- Clear the roads, in a way
- Winter hookup
- Slog (through)
- Team's burden
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 28, 2008
- Universal - July 14, 2007
- New York Times - May 11, 2004
- Washington Post - October 20, 2000
- New York Times - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Furrow former that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!