Clue: Furtive look
We have 2 answers for the clue Furtive look. See the results below.
- Look surreptitiously
- Break an Xmas rule
- Cheat, in a way
- Have a look-see
- Act out of impatience, maybe
- Sneak ___
- What not to do before December 25?
- With 2-Down, toddler's game
- Unauthorized look
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 02, 2012
- New York Times - October 02, 2010
- Netword - June 05, 2008
- New York Times - February 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Furtive look that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!