We have 5 answers for the clue Gabs. See the results below.
- Shaggy oxen
- Ties up the phone
- Beasts of burden
- Goes on and on and...
- Tibetan beasts
- Rattles on
- Talks a blue streak
- Shoots the breeze
- Talks one's head off
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 12, 2016
- Netword - February 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 10, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - November 08, 2009
- New York Times - January 04, 2009
- Washington Post - September 16, 2008
- USA Today - October 09, 2007
- LA Times - April 30, 2006
- New York Times - January 25, 2006
- New York Times - August 05, 2005
- LA Times - July 17, 2005
- New York Times - September 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Gabs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!