Clue: "Galatea of the Spheres" and others
We have 1 answer for the clue "Galatea of the Spheres" and others. See the results below.
- "Sleep" and "Spain," for two
- Some surreal paintings
- "Spain" and "The Persistence of Memory," for two
- Some MoMA works
- "Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate One Second Before Awakening" and others
- Displays at a St. Petersburg, Florida, museum
- Works by Salvador
- "The Persistence of Memory" and others
- Some modern art
- Some surrealistic paintings
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
Found an answer for the clue "Galatea of the Spheres" and others that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!