Clue: Galba's predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Galba's predecessor. See the results below.
- Peter or the Wolfe?
- Octavia's husband
- "Camelot" actor Franco
- Rebuilder of Rome
- Student of Seneca
- Emperor with a burning ambition?
- Pianist Peter
- In legend, he fiddled in a fire
- Detective Wolfe
- Infamous Roman
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 01, 2010
- Netword - September 27, 2007
- New York Times - June 13, 2001
- New York Times - July 27, 2000
- Washington Post - May 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Galba's predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!