Clue: Galileo, for one
We have 3 answers for the clue Galileo, for one. See the results below.
- Galileo, e.g.
- Galileo, notably
- Resident near the Leaning Tower
- Native of the Leaning Tower city
- Galileo, by birth
- Genovese rival of old
- Leaning Tower city resident
- Certain Tuscan
- One living near the Leaning Tower
- Resident of the Leaning Tower city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 10, 2015
- New York Times - May 12, 2015
- New York Times - April 07, 2013
- Washington Post - January 30, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - February 04, 2007
- Washington Post - April 18, 2004
- Washington Post - March 18, 2004
- New York Times - December 23, 2001
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
- New York Times - April 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Galileo, for one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!