Clue: Galileo's kinsmen
We have 1 answer for the clue Galileo's kinsmen. See the results below.
- Worshipers at the church of Santa Maria della Spina
- Losers of the Battle of Meloria, 1284
- Galileo and neighbors
- Italians from a tower city
- Some Tuscany natives
- Ones taking sides
- Residents around the Leaning Tower
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Galileo's kinsmen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!